INNATE Postpartum Care - Certification Training ONLINE
with Rachelle Garcia Seliga, CPM
By the end of this training, you will:
● Have an integrated understanding of the physiologic and psychologic requirements of the postpartum period
● Possess theory AND practice to stop the pathologization of Maternal health - and offer a framework of postpartum wellness to your community
● Learn about the new biology; working with science that supports Life (weaving the sacred and scientific)
● Fortify your innate wisdom as a birth and health care provider
● Know several traditional postpartum care techniques which offer tremendous healing
● Bring healing to your own familial and ancestral woundings, to support Mothers and families with integrity
● Step further into your role as an initiated adult, young elder, elder
● Have a grounded vision for your business and create a sustainable business model
● Create incredible community of health care providers from around the world
● Understand how maternal health is foundational to humanity's health.
“Rachelle's work has been truly transformative both for me as a woman and as a professional. The depth of INNATE's training and the authentic and grounded presence of Rachelle, has given me access to deeper layers of my personal healing journey, and have strengthened my capacity to hold space for others.”
Student midwife, Childbirth educator, Doula, Prenatal and postpartum yoga instructor
This course is for you if:
● You intuitively know that epidemic levels of maternal dis-ease is NOT normal
● You want to participate in the midwifing of a cultural shift - where Mothers are centered
● You know that thriving health is our birth right
● You want your work to fuel you, but instead you are overwhelmed
● You need support in clarifying next steps and action plans in your work
● You have a willingness to integrate your vision of wellness care into your work
● You believe in personal authority, innate wisdom and the sanctity of LifeJoin the Waitlist
This course is not for you if:
● You believe in top-down, hierarchical health care
● You think experts know more about Mothers then Mothers know about themselves
● You are not interested in self-responsibility
● You are looking to copy an exact formula for your practice
● You are not interested in cultivating global community
"INNATE Postpartum Care- Certification training is an embodied, deeply critical and transformational experience which is pioneering a paradigm shift in how we treat ourselves and our Mothers. Every woman, Mother, birth and health care professionals needs and deserves this information....now more than ever."
- Anna Ulmer
You Will Learn:
★ 1. How ancient postpartum traditions throughout the world—while specific to the cultural context in which they come—all share deep common roots, pointing to the importance of an extended resting period, warmth, specific foods and bodywork after birth. That many of these traditions also teach that how a mother is cared for during the postpartum time—will profoundly be reflected in her health through menopause and beyond. And that these commonalities of postpartum traditions throughout the world are not a coincidence—because they are rooted in our physiologic design as humans. ★
★ 2. The ‘WHY’ behind postpartum care. When we understand ‘WHY’ we do something, we understand the reasons and purpose of it. When we understand the reasons and purposes of it, we begin to value it. We come together in INNATE’s training to understand ‘WHY’ proper postpartum care assure health and vitality through menopause and beyond. This ‘WHY’ is what has been largely forgotten in modern culture and postpartum care; even when the ‘HOW’ is remembered. When we interweave the ‘WHY’ of postpartum care with the ‘HOW’ to optimally offer this care, the dominant cultural paradigm of ‘postpartum care as luxury,’ begins to shift to ‘postpartum care as necessity.’ ★
★ 3. Postpartum care from the perspective of traditional teachings of midwifery, woven together with the modern sciences of Epigenetics, Pre and Perinatal Psychology, the Primal Continuum, Psychoneuroimmunology, Woman-Centered Physiology and Anatomy, Somatic Psychology, Neurobiology and much, much more. ★
★ 4. About the profound changes that occur through the childbearing continuum; understanding the implications of physiologic appropriate postpartum care- for women’s life-long health. ★
The 8 modules of INNATE's Training
follow the map of the female body - beginning at the pelvic floor and ending at the head.
MODULE 4: BREAST health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
MODULE 1: ROOT health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
MODULE 5: THROAT health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
MODULE 2: UTERINE health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
MODULE 6: BRAIN AND HORMONAL health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
MODULE 3: BELLY health in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
MODULE 7: SOMATIC INTEGRITY in relation to WHOLE HEALTH
How INNATE's Training works:
INNATE Postpartum Care – Certification Training ONLINE, is a 9-month long intensive training.
We meet 3-4 times per month through a LIVE, ONLINE classroom. All classes will be recorded for those who can not make the class live, and stored in our online classroom through Kajabi.
Expert guest teachers will be invited - to exalt our understandings of postpartum WELLNESS.
● THREE Question & Answers Sessions
● Small group mentorship sessions with Rachelle and Assistant Faculty
● Co-Counseling sessions with other students
● Pre-recorded videos to accompany live material
● INNATE’s Manual plus postpartum care supplies are included in the tuition.
Your Teacher: Rachelle Garcia Seliga
is a Mother, Wife, and Certified Professional Midwife, with 18 years of experience working within the realms of holistic women’s health care. She is the Creator and Director of INNATE Postpartum Care Trainings; offering a framework of postpartum wellness to birth and health care providers worldwide.
Rachelle is Co-Founder of Starseed Root School of Traditional Healing, a revillaging project and educational center.
All of Rachelle’s work is dedicated to midwifing a cultural shift – honoring our innate wisdom, personal authority, and the sanctity of Life.
What Students Are Saying
What I have learned from INNATE’s training with Rachelle, is maturity. I have gained insight of true maturation for my life; for my work as a nurse, a birth-worker, a woman, and a human on planet Earth. What I received from this training is a wisdom that I can never unlearn and that I will take with me through life for the rest of my journey in it. From the first moment to the last moment I have felt taught in a way I have never been taught. I was given tools to understand how to learn it and also how to do the work. Rachelle is honest, clear, wise, and a true teacher. This is a course on how to care for life as much as it is on postpartum support. I can not recommend it enough. I am forever grateful. Truly life changing!!!
- Addy Meisenheimer
Labor and Delivery Nurse, Birth Doula, Prenatal, Yoga Instructor
Rachelle Seliga Garcia's INNATE Postpartum Care Online Training is the most holistic and comprehensive postpartum care training available. And because the initial postpartum period is really a microcosm for life itself, Rachelle has created a training that supports the greatest potential for health and healing in us all. With rare authenticity and care, she shares her knowledge of the imperative paradigm shift that must occur in our care of newborn mothers. Using a rich and dynamic combination of ancestral knowledge, modern science and embodied experience through her own journey as a mother and midwife, this training will surely change your life in the most positive ways. I would highly encourage anyone looking to deepen their knowledge and awareness of the unique needs belonging to new mothers to enroll in this magnificent course. It is an investment in your own thriving health as well as those you care for.
- Maeanna Whitridge
Postpartum Care Provider